The Subway Live IQ portal is only accessible to employees and restaurant partners of the Subway franchise. This portal is available in two formats, namely website, and mobile app. The login dashboard helps you stay on top of your business on a daily basis by providing an expanded view of restaurant sales.
The dashboard displays by default the Store Readings report, but it is possible to choose another home page if you so desire. The initial screen of the Store Readings report shows the totals and averages for all restaurants for the day. To access the Subway portal, you need a username and password assigned by Subway. Refer to the following section if you forget your credentials.
How to Reset Subway Live IQ Login Credentials?
The detailed instructions below will help you successfully retrieve an employee or partner account on the Subway Live IQ web portal without a password:
- Visit www.subwayliveiq.com to access the official website.
- If you don’t remember your password, you can retrieve it by clicking the “Forgotten Password” drop-down menu below the login fields.
- A sign-in name and an email address are now required.
- After entering the requested data, click the next option.
- Follow the instructions on the next page to verify your account.
- You’ll receive an email with a link to reset your password once that’s been done.
- Click on the link in the email to access the link.
- Here you can enter your new password and confirm it.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- You can now easily recover your account by logging into the portal with your username and the new password.
Subway is a worldwide popular fast-food franchise offering submarine sandwiches, wraps, beverages, and salads. Their slogan is “Eat Fresh,” which implies that the sandwiches are made with fresh vegetables and ingredients.